Consent to processing of special personal data and acknowledgement of the personal data processing policy
I. Acknowledgement of the personal data processing policy
I declare that I am fully aware of the principles on personal data processing published on the website www.znesnaze21.cz, therefore I am aware of all my rights that I have in connection with processing of personal data as well as special personal data.
II. Consent to processing of special personal data
I hereby grant my explicit consent to the Aid Foundation Fund, registration number 243 03 437, with registered office at Zapova 1559/18, Smíchov, 150 00 Prague (hereinafter referred to as the "Aid Foundation Fund"), as a controller in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR"), namely:
- to processing, collection and recording of special personal data, in particular my health data and other special personal data within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR,
- to collect, process and record data in matters relating to administrative proceedings in which I am/was a party,
- to collect, process and record data in matters relating to criminal proceedings in which I have acted as a victim.
(Hereinafter referred to as "special personal data")
The consent is granted for the purpose of processing the matter with which I have contacted the Aid Foundation Fund, namely for the purpose of setting up and holding a project fundraiser collection within the framework of the znesnáze21 project.
I understand that the specific personal data provided is processed in particular for the purpose of:
- an assessment of the conditions for the establishment of a project collection within the framework of the znesnáze21 project, and for the maintenance of the related necessary documentation; and/or
- keeping records of the needy for whom a project fundraiser is established and held within the framework of the znesnáze21 project and to whom a foundation contribution is subsequently made in accordance with the donation conditions published on the website www.znesnaze21.cz; and/or
- checks of the use of the granted foundation contribution related to the fulfilment of the respective foundation contribution agreement and the use of the foundation contribution for the purpose for which it was granted.
I grant my consent for the time necessary for the assessment and processing of the application, in the case of approval of a foundation contribution or the establishment of a project collection within the framework of the project znesnáze21 for the period of subsequent cooperation and for the necessary archiving period. In the event of necessary archiving, I expressly agree that personal data be kept in documentary form in the archive and in electronic forms (databases) for a period of 5 years, after which they will be shredded and deleted from the electronic storage forms. I give my consent only to the Aid Foundation Fund, which may not disclose personal data to other persons and authorities except as provided for by law and must protect such data from unauthorised or accidental access and processing, alteration and destruction, misuse, or loss. I acknowledge that I have, in particular, the right to withdraw the aforementioned consent at any time, in writing. However, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing special personal data for the period from the date of the consent until its withdrawal.
I further confirm that I have been informed about the fact that if I find out or believe that the Aid Foundation Fund processes special personal data in a way that is contrary to the protection of private and personal life of the data subject or contrary to the law, in particular if the personal data is inaccurate with regard to the purpose of its processing, I can ask for an explanation and demand the Aid Foundation Fund, as the administrator and processor, to remedy the situation.
I understand that if the znesnáze21 project collection is not set up, I have the right to request the return of all documents that have been provided in physical form in connection with the application in writing (by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) within 30 days of receiving the notice of the non-setting up of the znesnáze21 project collection. These documents will be sent via the postal service provider by registered mail or, by prior arrangement, collected in person at the contact address Boleslavova 11, 140 00 Prague 4. I understand that if I do not explicitly request these documents, they will be deleted and shredded within the aforementioned period.
III. Consent to process special personal data and acknowledgement of awareness of the principles of processing personal data on behalf of a third party
If I am the legal representative or guardian of a third party, I consent to processing of the special personal data as set out above on behalf of that third party.
I certify that all information provided is accurate and true and is provided voluntarily. This consent is a free and informed expression of the data subject's will, the content of which is the data subject's consent to processing of specific personal data.